Pivot Wrath
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feel the Wrath.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gladiator of Wrath

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Central Allocations
Central Allocations
Phoenix

Gladiator of Wrath Empty
PostSubject: Gladiator of Wrath   Gladiator of Wrath EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Gladiator of Wrath (GoW) is my special idea about this forum.
You create your own figure, give it some attributes, and then you're off! You earn points through GoW by completing quests, winning duels, and winning tournaments. You can buy weapons and armour from the GoW shops.

Quests:
If you want to adventure on a quest; PM me on which quest you would like to attempt.
I will send you back the storyline, the monsters, and the area that you are in. Your goal is to make an animation that corresponds to the information given, and you will get a reward if you complete the quests. Choose the quests that corresponds to your level. Everyone starts on Level 1.

Duels:
If you want to duel another player; PM me your target, and I will notify him/her. If he/she responds, the battle will commence. You both make an animation where you just whail on each other. The winner will be decided on how well the animation was made, and if you have weapons, armour, and spells, you will be added points. Whoever has the most points at the end of the battle wins. You do have a limited amount of time, but in some cases, I will not be there when it ends, so you have a day or two to edit the animation.

Dungeons and Raids:
If you want to adventure in a dungeon or raid, PM me which dungeon, and how many people are going. You can go Solo, or with other people. Note that going Solo adds more points to your reward. I will give you a storyline, area, and monsters, and you complete the animation in up to a week. If you meet the standards, I will say you completed the dungeon/raid. The reward can consist of armour, weapons and points. Completing a dungeon that matches 3-quarters of my standards is a complete. Under 3-quarters of the standards will be incomplete. Matching ALL of the standards will give you the maximum reward.

Tournaments:
Wanna participate in a tournament? 6 players are allowed to join at a time. So be fast. The tournament will be like a duel, but the stakes are higher. If you lose, you lose 10 points and are eliminated from the tournament. It keeps going until there's only 2 people left. The winner of the Finals will be handed a HUGE reward: 100 points, weapons, armour, fame. Each battle is due in 5 days. Again; if I'm not active on the due date, you have time to edit the final touches if needed.

Alliances:
Alliances are your clans. You choose a clan, and you fight for them. Special abilities are happening when you join an alliance. You unlock more weapons and armour, and even SPELLS! You can grow a body part (for the first two its wings, any body part for a custom Alliance) that represents your Alliance.
To create an Alliance, you need: 400 points, 50 posts, a petition with 5 names of active members, and of course: An Alliance name.

That's all for now about the GoW system.
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://pivotwrath.board-directory.net

Gladiator of Wrath
Page 1 of 1